Saturday 21 April 2012

Random Facts

1. Today is a rainy day, but not a cold rainy day....one of those days that makes you think sunshine is just around the corner! April showers bring Mayflowers? :-)

2. My daffodils have buds on them!!!!!! I cleaned all the leaves,twigs, and brambles off them, and found out I have quite a few clumps of them, many of which have buds. I can't WAIT to see their sweet, yellow little faces!!

3. I went shopping this morning and stalked up on groceries to be ready for when my family arrives! Only 3 more days!!!!

4. I stopped in with a coffee for my man at the dealership while I was out shopping!It was SO special to be able to see him in the middle of the day!! Even more special to get one of his special kisses! =)

5. Matt's demo was sold yesterday, so he gets to bring home a new vehicle tonight! I wonder what he'll get this time!?!?

6. I LOOOOOOVE my man!!!! <3

No comments: