Wednesday 18 April 2012

new fave

The last time I went to the hair salon, my stylist told me that my hair was VERY dry! She gave me some tips on what I should do and what products I should use to help moisturize it, so that I could have beautiful hair! ;-) One of the products she told me to use was the DesignLine Olive Oil Hair Masque.
My man, being the darling that he is, bought me some over the weekend, and I LOVE, LOVE it!! I use it twice a week and it makes my hair so much softer and more manageable. I was noticing that the ends of my hair were getting really frizzy, but after using this I have found that it softens and tames them a lot. It also adds shine to my hair and, on top of it all, leaves a beautiful, but subtle fragrance. Definitely a new favorite for me!! =)



2 comments:

Laura H. said...

Wow!! You are actually using something with olive oil in it!! I can't believe it. hee hee
Love ya

Vicki said...

Haha...if that's what it takes to have beautiful hair, I'll use it! Besides it's not straight olive oil! :-)