Monday 2 April 2012

Date Night

My darling man has been needing a new jacket since starting his new job. The one he was wearing was eight years old, and the zipper was completely broken on it. On cold, windy days like we have been having for the last couple of weeks, the old, worn out jacket was not keeping him warm out on the lot. After I commented Friday morning that we needed to get him a new jacket, he told me that if he sold a car today, he would get a new jacket, but ONLY if he could get me a new purse as well.
The Lord helped him to be able to sell not one, but TWO cars on Friday, so that night my sweetheart took me on a shopping date. We were able to find him a gray Columbia fleece lined jacket that fit him perfectly at TJ Maxx,on the clearance wrack.It was the only one left in his size, marked down from $115 to $40! While there we also found a new Nike belt for him to replace the one he was wearing which was falling apart! So excited about our good finds and good deals, we headed to WalMart to pick up some groceries and look for a purse. I had seen one there a while ago that I had immediately fallen in love with, so it didn't take me long to pick out the purse I wanted! *wink* My man, being the darling that he is, spoiled me with this gorgeous purse below!


What could be a better date than being able to spend a whole evening walking through the stores holding my man's hand while we did our shopping?? Being able to find a quality jacket at a very affordable price, and being spoiled with a BEAUTIFUL pink purse made it just that much better!!

Thank you, honey, for the wonderful date!

1 comment:

Damaris Baker said...

your little sister is envious!Ma likes it too.