Monday 9 April 2012

Update

As promised here are the results of my knitted dishcloth. I finished it after church last night,and I didn't run into any problems following the pattern written. The directions were clear and easy to follow. I did have to watch a video on how to bind off my stitches because I had never done that before. However, the video was made by the same person that posted the pattern for the dishcloth, and that was quite simple to follow as well. (The video is a little grainy, so follow what she is saying even more than what she is showing.) Here is the link to the video showing how to bind off.
http://verypink.com/2010/03/13/video-binding-off/
This project was so fun and simple that I definitely will be making more to replace my old dishcloths, and they make great gifts as well!:-)


1 comment:

Damaris Baker said...

You are doing a good job. It looks as good as your mothers...ha ha!