Saturday 5 May 2012

Flowers

On one of my trips to/from Ellsworth this week, I noticed that The Peddlar's Wagon in Blue Hill had a sign out advertising Greenhouse Day this Saturday. There was to be door prizes, demonstrations, fun, and more! I made it a point to go, so this morning I headed out with the rest of my Valentines money to see what I might find. When I got there, I was the only customer and there were no door prizes or demonstrations! BIG DISSAPOINTMENT!!! But I decided since I was there I would look at what they had. There was one greenhouse full of annuals, many of which I fell in love with. These are the ones I came home with!



Mystic Illusion Dahlia



Berries&Cream Sachet Nemesia




Sweet Sunshine Petunia I'm not usually a fan of petunias, but this one was beautiful!!! Look at how full it is!!



Starsister Pink Picotee Dahlia

I plan to use the little purple Nemesia in one of my pots. I also have pansies and a purple and orange osteospermum to plant along with the rest of these flowers. :-)
It is supposed to clear off this afternoon after a WHOLE week of rain, so hopefully I'll be able to plant some of these this afternoon!

No comments: