Friday 25 May 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

While doing some blog searching today and copying down some recipes that I had bookmarked, I came across this recipe for cinnamon rolls. I had been trying to decided what I could make for Matt to take to work tomorrow for "the guys" to enjoy, and when I saw this recipe I knew I HAD to try it! It comes from Ree Drummond's aka The Pioneer Woman's blog,and ANY recipe she posts is DELICIOUS!!! Here is a link to her cooking blog and the cinnamon rolls.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/


Enjoy!! :-)



My freshly baked cinnamon rolls


3 comments:

Vicki said...

I forgot to add that I only made half a batch! In the comments below Ree's post, somebody mentioned they halved the recipe, and posted the exact measurements for half a batch!

Carol Baker said...

I wish I was there to try one.

Damaris Baker said...

I am back from camp and those cinnamon rolls look scrumptious!