Friday 18 May 2012

Because....

...It was a beautiful warm, sunny day....

...It was the weekend...

...Matt had had a good week at work....

...I felt like eating an icecream cone...

...My man loves me....

He spoiled me rotten!!!

My darling man added to the ice cream cone idea, and took me out for supper to a Chinese restaurant called Shinbashi on Saturday. It was recommended to him by one of his coworkers, so we thought we would give it a try. It was a cute little spot with really good food, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! On top of taking me out for supper, and getting me an icecream cone(black raspberry soft-serve, no less) my man took me shopping and bought me a GORGEOUS tangerine colored shirt! (Maybe I'll post a picture of it sometime!) :-) I have the sweetest man EVER!!!


Matt's drink. {I thought it was so cute!} He said the lime was *SOUR*!!!



We ordered the pu pu platter for two. It has a flame in the middle to warm your food on. SO NEAT!!



4 comments:

Carol Baker said...

Looks good

MorganM said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby :) Glad things are going well!!

Vicki said...

@ Morgan
I DO have a wonderful hubby!! He's the best! Good to hear from you! :-)

Laura H. said...

I'm not a huge fan of Chinese, but that does look GOOD!! Maybe because I've been sick all day and haven't eaten much!! (sad face)
Love ya