Saturday 31 August 2013

Thrift Store Shoes

Brett had an appointment in Ellsworth yesterday, and since I was already in town for that, I decided to do some shopping . Usually a trip to town means, grab the car seat with baby in it, rush through the store, pick up the essentials, and rush home again before baby's next feeding time. Yesterday though, I decided to do some extra shopping on top of the essential errands I needed to run. Brett was absolutely an angel the whole time. One of the extra places I stopped was a thrift shop, and as soon as I walked in, I saw the pair of shoes below. Immediately angels sang. I quickly walked over to them to see if they would fit, and they were exactly my size. No second thoughts....I picked up the shoes and cashed out. I wore them all last evening, and they are so comfy.I can't wait to pair them with so many outfits!! :-) If I could find something like these every time I went thrift store shopping, I'd be the happiest girl alive. *wink*



2 comments:

davidanddiannahwhite@blogspot.com said...

They are so cute love them see why you are so happy with them .They look comfortable .Cousin DiWHITE

Carol Baker said...

Nice Torrie!Great find