Friday 14 September 2012

With the man I love....

 
 
 
The best place in the world is in the arms of someone who will not only hold you at your best...but will pick you up and hug you tight at your weakest moment!
 
 
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forhead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
 
 
 
If I had a flower for every time I think of you...I could walk through my garden forever!
 
 
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams!
~Dr. Seuss
 
 
Oh, to be married to the one you do love...and love most tenderly and devotedly.
That is the bliss beyond the power of words to express or imagination conceive. Every day as it shows more of the mind of your beloved, when you have such a treasure as mine, makes you only more proud, more happy, more humbly thankful to the Giver of all good for this BESTof earthly gifts.
-Hudson Taylor
 
 
 
Oh I wonder what God was thinking when He created you--
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because He made all my dreams come true!
When God made you
He must have been thinking about me!
 
 
 
You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
 

5 comments:

Carol Baker said...

So glad that you are soooooooooooo happy.Love Ma

Laura H. said...

How romantic!! Who took the pictures?

Vicki said...

Thank you both...photo credits go to Rachel McFarland. :-)

Matt McFarland said...

I love you, honney!!!

Vicki said...

@Matt
I love YOU, sweetheart!