Wednesday 4 September 2013

Just some Winky pictures


Snuggle time with Daddy in the morning.


I don't think it will be long before he starts sucking his thumb. He has found his fist already, and frequently brings it up to his mouth and sucks on it.


I grabbed a quick shower before bed one night, and came into the bedroom afterwards to find both Daddy and Winky snoozing while they waited for me. :-)


Snoozing so peacefully in his lounge. I loved how he had his little hand up by his face.


I was digging through his clothes the other day and found this shirt that my Mom had bought for him that he had never worn. I thought it was so cute, and wore it on him for the day. Apparently he didn't think it was that cute. *wink*



I just love coming into the bedroom when Daddy is having "tummy time" with him  and finding a little bum with a face on it looking at me. ;-)


Wearing Uncle Spencer's jammies.


"Helping" Mommy paint the house. ;-)

2 comments:

Carol Baker said...

sooo sweet! Loved the poochie lip.Getting so big.Hugs and kisses from grandma.

Damaris Baker said...

WOW! Has he ever grown! The pics with the faces on the bum are so cute! Its like they are looking at you. The poochie lip looks so sad! Uncle Spencer's jammies look really good on him!!