Wednesday 29 October 2014

Mommy - Brett Pictures

Matt had been mentioning for awhile that he wanted some pictures in his office of Brett and I together. So one day back in the summer, when Auntie Rachel came over for a visit, she did a small photo shoot with us as a surprise for Daddy. Brett wasn't exactly inclined to be cooperative, but Auntie Rachel just kept clicking pictures while I worked to keep him happy/distracted. I was happy with how they turned out in the end, and so was Matt when we surprised him with them. I thought I'd share my favorites with you all!














4 comments:

Carol Baker said...

Love them all.Grandma's sweet boy and his pretty Mama!

Matt McFarland said...

I actually have some of them on canvas and hanging in my office! Love them! Thanks so much!!

johnnfawn said...

Beautiful pictures! It helps to have a photographer. I've tried so hard to take some pictures but on my own it is always a waste of time.

davidanddiannahwhite@blogspot.com said...

Love them all. They are very nice I like the last especially.