Friday 21 June 2013

Sleeping Peacefully

My days right now are spent feeding, cuddling, watching and changing this precious little treasure. 


Little Brett is doing very well and continues to make progress every day. He is between 5lb 1oz and 5lb 2oz right now. His body temperature is great, and he could be moved to a crib if his jaundice levels will even out so that he doesn't have to go under  blue lights for it. The doctor told us this morning that he can go home as soon as he is eating everything on his own, and his jaundice readings level out. Please pray that  that day is in the very near future. He has made so much progress, and we are very thankful for that.
I never get tired of watching Matt with our little boy. He is a great Daddy. 




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait 'til Brett comes home so I can cuddle him too! :-) So thankful for his steady progress!

Carol Baker said...

Grandma loves her little boy.You can see he is growing.Much love Grandma

Damaris Baker said...

He has filled out quite a bit! Can't wait till I can cuddle him!! Love,
Aunt Maris

johnnfawn said...

Aww...Thank you for more pictures! Matt and Brett together makes me cry. I don't know why I'm so sentimental. What a sweet little miracle! I am so excited to come home and see him!

davidanddiannahwhite@blogspot.com said...

God sure is good will keep praying for him and u both as well love cousins David and Diannah .He is some cute and growing well hope that he gets home soon .

Carol said...

What a sweet little boy and I am like Nessa ,it makes me cry to see how loving Matt looks at him..We need to see some pictures of momma and Brett also. Guess I will just have to wait my turn to get to hold him lol..looks like the Grammas and Aunties have their numbers picked lol...and so it should be. Love to you all. BIG HUGS
Mrs Pigott