Saturday 13 April 2013

It's been awhile!!

Between bouts of morning sickness, and periods of internet, sketchy internet, no internet, and then internet again, my blog has been severely neglected. Thankfully the morning sickness has subsided and we are into our 26th week of pregnancy. The internet problem has also been fixed for the most part, and I am typing this post from my phone. I say "for the most part," because I can't get the laptop to connect to our WiFi this morning. I'll have to ask Matt about it when he gets home.
It's supposed to be spring in these parts!  I'm aching to see tulips and daffodils blooming, and feel the warm sun on my face, with a warm breeze playing at my hair. Instead, we woke up to a white dusting of snow on the ground and a cold drizzle dripping off everything. Not my idea of a spring morning!! I'm trying to console myself that spring has got to come soon whether it feels like it or not, and I may even sneak to town today and buy some bulbs to plant when spring actually does burst forth. :-)
In the meantime I'll watch my pepper seedlings push through the soil in their little tray on my living room window sill, and enjoy this beautiful bit of color that my darling man brought home for me the other day, just because he is THAT sweet!! 



Isn't it beautiful???
I'm hoping to post more frequently now that we've passed the morning sickness stage and we have reliable internet here at the house again. We have some home renovation projects coming up that I'll be sure to take pictures of, and many preparations for baby that I will want to share with you. :-)

3 comments:

Carol Baker said...

much love ma

Damaris Baker said...

Good to have you back! Can't wait to see a pic of the baby bump!:)

Unknown said...

How exciting! I'm so glad to have a new update! Thank you so much. I know how much work it is to keep up on a blog. Love you guys! and your baby room is looking great!